Solar Flickering Dancing Flame Lights Waterproof Security Lights, Dusk to Dawn Auto On/Off for Garden
Outdoor Solar Lights Torch Light is a safe alternative to the real “flames” — 33 LEDs in the light cast a safe, soft, mood-enhancing glow, flickering vivid dancing flame, creating a charming and enjoyable ambiance.
Why It Doesn't Work?
- Please make sure the switch is on. Cover the solar panel on the top of the light with your hand or flip it upside down, slightly push the on/off button to turn on the light to test if the solar light works.
- If it doesn't work, please charging it under direct sunlight without any shelter in the daytime. It is charging only when the button is turned ON.
- Auto on/off from dusk to dawn. It doesn't light up in the daytime or when another light shining on it since the solar light has a built-in light-operated sensor element, make sure no other strong light shining on it at night.
- Installed it with no shade from Trees, Buildings, and far from exterior lighting source like street lights.
- Please make sure to turn on the switch before use
- Prior to first use, please charge the outdoor solar lights light for 1 sunny day
- Please kindly note that as a solar-powered product, the working time is weather sensitive
- If the ground is too hard, do not forcefully twist or hammer it. Try to soften the ground with water and then insert it into the ground
- If battery capacity reduces over time, switch the light off for 3-5 sunny days in order to boost the batteries